Social Emotional Learning Journal: 70 Creative Pages, Drawing & Writing Prompts
Feelings + Emotions x 70 pages of Writing & Drawing Prompts = Hours of FUN, engaging Social Emotional Learning!
And they’re ready to print and go!
This set of printable feelings and emotions journal pages includes 70 prompts designed to encourage students to creatively explore a wide range of emotions; developing emotional awareness and relationship building skills as they go.
- 70 printable journal pages that invite children to respond creatively through writing, drawing and coloring as they exploring a wide range of different emotions.
- The pages include drawing and writing prompts exploring a wide range of emotions, including joy, anger, worry, excitement, disappointment, fear, frustration, impatience, jealousy, courage, nervous, loneliness and pride.
- There are also creative prompts that encourage thinking and learning about related topics such as empathy, body language, friendship, gratitude, resilience, being solution focused and keeping positive.
- A series of coloring pages with child-friendly quotes provide children with space for a mental break, helping them to relax and refocus.
- Ideal for developing greater emotional awareness, coping skills, social awareness, relationship building skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Pages are ready to print, formatted for black and white printing to conserve printer ink.
- Created for children ages 8-12 years.
This is a digital file. Nothing will be mailed. You will receive a PDF or .zip file to download and print. Please download directly to a computer, NOT a phone or tablet.
Please note: Please download these files promptly. Download links will expire after 5 days. All sales are final and non refundable due to the digital nature of these products.